Driving becomes difficult and even the roads become unsafe for road users especially the pedestrian when the operator or driver of a motor vehicle is mentally and physically impaired. However, the following factors among others can affect you when driving:
- Use of non-prescription medication
- Emotional state of the driver
- Medical condition or sickness of the driver
- Use of alcohol before driving
- Use of prescription medicine may also affect you.
- Eating or drinking while driving.
- Use of illegal drugs
- Reading or writing while driving
- Use of tobacco or smoking while driving
Since, everyone expects safe and courteous drivers to use the road, and then it will be better if drivers can avoid all these factors that can lead to unsafe driving.