- OR Tambo International Air Port, Johannesburg. South Africa.
The air port tops the list of best air port in Africa. It handles more than 17 million passengers every year. However, the recent upgrade infrastructure of the air port enables it to handle up to 28 million passengers yearly.
- Cape Town International Air Port, Cape Town, South Africa.
It is capable to handles 14 million passengers annually.
- King Shaka International Air Port, Durban, South Africa.
It handles up to 5 million passengers every year. The port is also known as La Mercy Air Port.
- Cairo International Air Port, Cairo, Egypt.
It is the largest and the second busiest air port in Africa.
- Hurghada International Air Port, Hurghada Egypt.
- Sharam El-Sheikh International Air Port.
It handles up to 10 million passengers annually.
- Muhammed V International Air Port, Casablanca Morocco.
The air port handles up to 7.5 million passengers in every year.
- Murtala Muhammed International Air Port, Lagos. Nigeria.
It is the largest air port in the country and it handles over 6 million passengers.
- Jomo Kenyatta international Air Port. Nairobi, Kenya.
It is the Kenya largest air port and the busiest eastern and central African region. It handle more than 5 million passengers annually.
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
It handles more than 1 million every year and over 800 tones of cargoe.