- The operation cost is low because recharging a battery is cheaper when compared with the much money spent on fuel, engine oil, brake oil, etc. that are consumed by conventional vehicles.
- The maintenance cost is low when you compare it to conventional car with internal combustion engine.
- It is environmental friendly. The electric vehicle helps to reduce carbon emission into the air.
- It reduces the likely health problems that are often caused by petrol and diesel powered vehicles.
- Electric automobile is designed in the interest of road safety when you compare it to fuel or diesel powered vehicles, e.g. fire explosion.
- It reduces high dependence on imported diesel or petrol.
- The fully recharged battery may power the vehicle longer than refueling the conventional car.
- The electric car is more efficient than the conventional car.
Electric cars are the vehicles that rely on rechargeable battery as source of energy instead of fuel as we have in the conventional car. Since the discovery and advent of electric cars, notable improvements have been made to make electric vehicles more efficient and suitable than the conventional car. It is also important to note that these days, there is an increase in the number of electric cars used in the world due to the huge benefits the users enjoy with electric vehicles. Benefits of Electric Automobile