The following are the 10 countries with the longest railway network in the world:
- USA has not less than 250,000 km network.
- China has over 100,000 rail networks.
- Russian has over 85,000 rail networks.
- India is 1st in Asia countries and 4th in the world with 65,000 km operating route. Source: economicdiscussion.net
- Canada is on the fifth position with 48,000km rail network.
- Germany has 41,000 km rail network.
- Australia has 40,000 km rail network.
- Argentina has 36,000 km rail network.
- France has 29,000 km rail network. It is 2nd in Europe and 9th in the world.
- Brazil has 28,000km rail network.
Source: Railway technology.com