- Be sure that your wing and rear-view mirrors are properly positioned, for you to see what is behind you.
- Drive at a speed that is safe. Do not over-speed, it kills
- Be more tolerant of other road users.
- Be a good observer while making use of the road
- When you drive don’t sleep and when you feel like sleeping park your car and sleep, it is highly dangerous to drive while drowsy.
Driving is a very important task that all motorists must not take for granted. As a result of the poor safety consciousness of some drivers, several avoidable accidents occur. When safety is compromised, many road users are sent to their early grave while many other innocent road users are left with permanent injury. A vehicle can pose serious danger on the road if the driver of such a vehicle fails to be safety conscious while driving. However, here are 5 safety tips a driver is expected to keep while driving: