- Federal Aviation Administration revealed that over 42, 000 planes take off every day in USA, while not less than 5, 000 planes in the sky at any point in time are monitored.
- Over 100, 000 flights are handled by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) yearly.
- Over 44, 000 planes are average daily flights managed by Federal Aviation Administration.
- Not less than 14,695 air traffic controllers are engaged.
- There are 19,622 airports in USA, with 5,092 for public airports while 14,530 are private airports
- Not less than 2,789,971 passengers fly in and out of US airports every day.
- Not less than 1 billion passengers in U.S. fly every year.
- U.S.A. Aviation generates not less than 10,600,000 jobs.
Image by: Colin Behrens from Pixabay Whenever there is the need to talk about transportation of passengers across the globe, air transport in this regard, still remains the most widely used mode. Many people choose air transport for both the journey within the country and outside the country. Air transport is reliable, efficient, comfortable, fast and more importantly it is safer. In addition, it is a mode that breaks obvious geographical barriers between two or more countries. These may explain why it remains the choice of many people for their international transport. However, let us consider U.S. Aviation to justify this fact, here are the services rendered by Air Traffic Organization (ATO), as revealed by Federal Aviation Administration: